Mouthpiece & Barrel Trial Policy
In order to allow customers to try our NEW 10K SERIES mouthpieces, we are instituting the following trial policy. We make each mouthpiece to order so there will be some restrictions. Please read carefully so you understand how it works.
- Each customer may try up to TWO items from our 10K SERIES (Clarinet or Bass Clarinet), or barrel/extension products. Please include a note in the order that you would like these items on trial.
- You must pay for all of the items in advance.
- Do NOT include items for other products that you wish to purchase (Reeds, etc.)
- Any items you return must be received back at our shop within three weeks of the ship date.
- If you decide not to purchase any items, there will be a 5% restocking fee plus the cost of shipping.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Items must return in new condition without teeth marks or scratches. If any items are damaged they will be considered sold and returned to you. All of our mouthpieces ship with a patch to avoid teeth marks, and we recommend trying mouthpieces with a soft ligature. Clean mouthpieces gently with a soft swab.
To return items, we recommend USPS Priority Mail with insurance. You must include a copy of the invoice and send the package to:
Clark Fobes 130 Beverly St. San Francisco, CA 94132
Please allow up to three weeks for credit card refunds to show up in your account.